Monday, July 10, 2006

Neglected Kitties

My cats have voiced their displeasure lately. They're upset over the fact that the humans in the house are fawning over another little human instead of them. So, following Sophe's lead, I placed the cats where anyone can seen them. Thus I present:
Ulysses,
Sam,
and
Oscar.

Enjoy them as I have for the last nine years (Their collective birthday was yesterday).

Because some of you are probably more human fans, here is another picture of my lovely son.
Enjoy.

Namaste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, all of your boys are SO cute. Not surprising that the 3 older ones are jealous of the newest (and as much as I LOVE kitties, cutest) addition. Good luck with that.

If your wife is upset tell her this, my friend has been in "early labor" with "mini contractions" for 4 DAYS! Poor girl! That should make your wife feel better that her delivery went so well!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you're the Ulysses, Sam, and Oscar owner? Awwww... my kitty is more popular than I am!

Ironic said...

Yes, it is I, Leab/Ironic Teachings/Pet owner.
I know, it's a shock, but hey, now my boys have a younger friend.
And Indigo now has a role model or three.

Anonymous said...

AAWWWW!!! Poozer is so cute.... hate to tell ya this Leab but the kid is gonng be a heartbreaker when he gets older..... :)

J.P.