This is bloody brilliant.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Leab is near.
- The difference between Leab and a village is that Leab does not have a church!
- You should always store Leab in an airtight container in the fridge.
- All shrimp are born as Leab, but gradually mature into females.
- In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Leab.
- The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Leab Head!
- Native Americans never actually ate Leab; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Leab!
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Leab with his left foot.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Leab.
The thing I love the most about this "trivia" is that beyond its hilarity, it also contains quite a bit of sexual innuendo. Good stuff.
I have to go finish grading now. Adieu.
(In case the "Go" button doesn't work, the link is here)