Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Most Frivolous Lawsuit....EVER!

This is AWESOME!! So, Marina Bai has decided to sue NASA for 300 million dollars because of the universe's, "moral suffering." That's freaking awesome. She also told someone that NASA's experiment would "deform her horoscope."
If this lawsuit is allowed to go through, then I am going to sue the city of Robbinsdale for making me mow my lawn. Think about it: Everytime I mow, I am killing innocent grass and thus, like the
Butterfly Effect, I am affecting not only my realm but the entire universe in a negative fashion by having to mow my lawn. Can I get several million for moral suffering and negative karmic influence?
This may be worse than the guy who sued a movie theater for showing R-rated movies. His argument was that because the theater was showing the movies, he would HAVE to watch them. He would HAVE TO WATCH THEM? That's the dumbest argument ever. He has a choice not to go. However, the lawsuit for the universe (which essentially this is) surpasses that lawsuit by far. I mean, come on, what's next? Can we sue on behalf of ants that are being killed by
Terminix? This is ridiculous. These are the types of lawsuits that we need to eradicate. Not the ones where a doctor screws up and kills a patient. Look, I know McDonald's is evil. They have nasty food that will kill you, but you have the choice not to eat there. Pure and simple. A typical meal there costs, what, five bucks with tax? Eat it everyday, three times a day, that's 105 dollars a week. You can grocery shop for less. You just have to, horror of horrors, cook.
To the Marina Bai, who is suing the U.S. Space Agency, I think the universe will be fine. It somehow managed to make it millions of years (or several thousand if you're a Creationist) without a problem, I think it will be fine. However, if a black hole develops over the Earth, then I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Voix said...

What a totally awesome post. You rock.