Thursday, May 19, 2005

Vindication (5/19/05)

Yes, I put the date, because I might actually be right about more than one thing.
On this morning's edition of the
92 KQRS Morning Show, they discussed how bad Minnesota drivers are. They mentioned the retaliation factor, the driving on the shoulder, and all the other aspects that I have been mentioning. I don't mind getting hate mail from Minnesotans who tell me things like (and I quote), "You don't know shit. Why don't you go back to New York where no one speaks English." Or my other favorite email, "If I see you on the road, I will knock you into the wall and laugh and 'call my neighbor' as you die."
Again, this is the passive-aggressive tendency. When Minnesotans get into their cars, it's like a person slapping Bruce Banner. You know what happens when Banner gets mad? That's right, he becomes the Incredible Hulk. Minnesotans are the same way. Are you following them too closely? Bam! They morph into their aggressive behaviors.
You can say all you want to me about this, but I now feel vindicated.
On another note, the absolutely fantastic blogger(s) known as
Slanderous Minneapolis featured Ironic Teachings as the guest blogger today. That's right, I threw out some slander AND some libel. Dual threats. Check it out at some point and let me know what you think.

No comments: