Saturday, November 05, 2005

Follow-Up

Quick Follow-Up.
Yes, I do realize that my last post had some political issues and such in it, and I know I said I wouldn't go off on politics. Technically, I didn't. If I really wanted to, I could sit down everyday and rail and rant about American politics. However, this blog would get boring really fast (as least to me). Yes, occasionally I will mention political aspects, but that doesn't mean I am going against my stance against doing political issues everyday.
There ya go folks.

3 comments:

Meridita said...

YOU'RE BACK!!

Leab said...

E-migo, I love your enthusiasm. I wish others felt the same way you did.
Congrats on the flying.

Meridita said...

I'm sure they all do feel the same... they just aren't as in touch with their emotions as I am!

: )

pzaww (my word verification!)